This is an exceptional opportunity to lead an important and high profile community enterprise in Richmond.
Richmondshire Building Preservation Trust was formed in 2003 to restore and develop The Station into what has become a vibrant community enterprise based on key themes of Food, Film and Art, welcoming over 350,000 visitors each year. We are continually and actively looking for other ways to contribute to and support the restoration of heritage buildings across the area. More information can be found at richmondshirebpt.co.uk and thestation.co.uk
Reporting to the Trust’s Director of Operations, you will be expected to …
- contribute to the development and delivery of the Trust’s strategic commercial and community aims and objectives
- further develop The Station as a leading-edge attraction, for local residents and visitors
You must be able to clearly evidence your ability to …
- manage complex and varied commercial operations and contractual relationships
- contribute to essential financial and IT solutions
- develop and promote effective business plans
- deliver collaborative and motivational leadership
Hours of work are negotiable and dependent on experience, but are not expected to exceed 30 hours per week; the role does require attendance on most weekdays and there is an on-call requirement to cover emergencies.
Salary : c£23.5k per annum for a 30 hour week.
This is a fixed term contract for 2 years.
Please read the job description and job holder profile here – thestation.co.uk/news
Applications are required by 17.00hrs on Friday 29 January 2021; CV’s along with an accompanying letter stating why you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role should be sent by email to email@example.com
Interviews will be held in late January/early February.