A unique opportunity has come along to rent a prominent retail unit in the historic railway building at The Station, in Richmond, North Yorkshire. The unit will be available from January 2023.
330,000+ visitors per year
- The Station has bounced back this year returning to pre-COVID levels of footfall.
- This unit benefits from a prominent location between our side door, which sees 60,000+ footfall per year and our main door, which sees 270,000+ footfall per year.
372 square foot of diverse space
- 112 ft² of prime retail space located on the main Station platform, visible from the main building entrance.
- 260 ft² of enclosed space with external window and doors, opening onto the busy Easby Abbey walking route. Currently this space is used for food production but could be used for retail or other uses.
Support a local charity
- The Station is owned and operated by Richmondshire Building Preservation Trust; the charity that was formed in 2003 to save the old Richmond railway station.
- All rent and service charges go straight back to the charity, to support the ongoing operation of The Station and investments in other heritage buildings at risk in Richmondshire.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO BE A PART OF A VIBRANT COMMUNITY VENUE AND WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY: MANAGER@THESTATION.CO.UK
The unit is currently occupied by a popular Chocolate business, which is for sale, as are the fixtures & fittings. The let is with vacant possession however if fixtures/fittings or the current business are of interest, please email the current operator: firstname.lastname@example.org